* The amount of quality control and time used in creating our frames in-studio is well spent, as hastily made frames often do not pass the test of time.
* The mitred corners of our frames are epoxy glued and double pin reinforced for long term stability.
* The frames outside corner ends are colour finished and the front side decorative motif patterns are esthetically matched and balanced.
* We use Premium Tru-Vue glass that is silicone set within each frame, with all mats, fillers and foam-boards used being of the highest quality and acid-free.
* The back side of each frame is felt bumpered, durably paper-backed and shink-fit sealed along with adequate hidden vent apertures.
All of the above mentioned elements are what has always made our frames distinct, attractive and of inherently sound value.